This is us on our way to see Legally Blonde the Musical!! My Uncle Dave had tickets but he was going out of town so he gave them to us. It was a fun play to see! (pay no attention to the messy apartment...it was before we bought stuff and started organizing)
And this is us at Alice in Wonderland in our 3D glasses! I liked the movie a lot, but I'm not a HUGE Tim Burton fan. Definitely worth going to see though. We went to this place here in Vancouver called Cinetopia. The chairs were leather and so comfortable. I think it might be my new favorite theater :)
We also had my Grandpa and Grandma Bowers over awhile back, along with my grandma's brother and sister, Dave and Ardy :) It was a lot of fun to visit with them!
You're a total party girl with those oldies, Holly! :)
ReplyDelete