3.25.2010

Family Visit!!

My family came to visit for the boys' Spring Break. We had a lot of fun with them! We played tennis one day, and the weather was amazing.













It cracks me up how Jared is playing on his SP thing in this picture. Too funny :)













I wanted a nice picture with my husband...this is what really happens :)













We took Ben shopping at the mall right by our apartment. We found some great deals! Not these jackets, obviously. They were in the little boys section. I can't believe my 13 year old brother is as tall as me now!!


















And here's Jared getting spoiled at our apartment :) We let the boys take turns staying with us. I'm so happy they made the trip up! I"ll try to put more pictures up soon.

3 comments:

  1. You crack me up :) Best picture? The one with the dinosaur blanket...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. IT reminds me of little Andy snuggling up in his dinosaur blanky with Little Foot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm I like the one of our awsome jackets that I was so bummed we didn't get...oh well, I'm pretty sure that the other outfit I tried on was more my style anyway(=

    ReplyDelete