7.25.2010

Birthday Boy!

This post is a little overdue. Andy's birthday was a couple weeks ago. He turned 25! I totally forgot to buy wrapping paper, so I just threw his presents on the ground and covered them with blankets and whatever else I could find haha. He didn't mind at all. In fact, that's what he did for me last year on my birthday! Unlike him, I did mind.  Also, I love being able to capture pictures where he's just talking to me like in this one...he looks so cute and he's not making any weird faces! 



We went to this delicious Japanese steakhouse called Osaka House. Their fried rice is so good! We tried to replicate it last week and it actually turned out pretty decent. 



After lunch, we went to see the new Robin Hood movie with Russell Crowe in it...we both liked it a lot! Then when we got home, Andy decided he wanted chocolate covered strawberries for his birthday treat. Easy to make and I don't have to heat up our whole apartment by turning the oven on? Works great for me! Haha. All in all, Andy had a very happy birthday :)




4 comments:

  1. That's a great Andy smile! And the strawberries look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crackbusting up about the blanket wrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crackbusting :) hahahahahaha. Thanks Mom and Courtney!

    ReplyDelete