We had a great Independence Day weekend with Andy's family! We went out on the boat to watch the fireworks. That's something I've ALWAYS wanted to do and it was really fun! It was awesome to see the reflection of the fireworks on the water.

We went sailing...

Here's Andy and me being weirdos as usual :)

Sydney and I took shadow pictures!

And we made a sand turtle :) My aunt taught me how to make sand turtles when I was little, so I thought that was a good aunt thing to do haha

I absolutely adore this picture of Courtney and Russell :) So precious.

Andy and I watched the kidlets while they did ice jumping (ice on the trampoline). It's super easy, no clean up and it keeps them entertained for quite a while!

I finally got a picture of Russell where he was looking at me! I love that boy...he's always on the go!

Brooks, Brins and Tawni tanning :) Look at those poses!

And last, but definitely not least...the newest addition to the Horch family: Oliver :) He's the main reason we went up to visit. His blessing was on Sunday and he is just so perfect! I adore him already and I'm looking forward to Courtney's new little boy and Amber's little girl :)
Man! We had so much fun with you guys! I think I forgot to get that pic of me and Russ from you! You'll have to email it to me :)
ReplyDeleteNevermind, I just right clicked it and it's big enough :)
ReplyDeleteHaha wonderful :) I think it's seriously one of my favorite pictures ever now. And we had a blast with you guys too!!!
ReplyDeleteThat photo of Courtney and Ross is indeed PERFECT! Nice work at capturing the photographer in her own magic moment :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Kaija! :)
ReplyDeleteSO GLAD you guys came!!!
ReplyDeleteWe are too! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you're loving your new camera Holl, that's awesome! Such a cool shot of Courtney and Russel. All of your nieces and nephews are so cute! Baby Oliver looks so tiny and sweet. I forget how small newborns are! Nice job capturing the fireworks too.
ReplyDeleteAww, sand tutles. That's so cool Holly.
ReplyDelete