8.23.2010

SUN LAKES!

We had so much fun at Sun Lakes this year! Here's a couple of my favorite pictures. I'm getting slightly better at wakeboarding and I really enjoy trying it...



Go Andy! He's so awesome :)

Battle tubing with Andy!


One more of my wakeboarding "skills" lol

Sydney came with us and tried kneeboarding this year! She was a little bit scared...I think her face says it all in this one :)


Brooklyn and Andy are really good buddies. So cute!


3 man tube with Syd and her friend Mckenna!

Cliff jumping...not my favorite thing in the world. As you can tell from this picture, I'm a wimp and Mal can fly :)

Now for my favorite Andy pictures....first we have Dorky Andy...

Sleepy Andy...

Robot Andy...

And my personal favorite picture of the whole trip...Uncle Andy :)

We really did have a blast and we're looking forward to next year already!!!

3 comments:

  1. MAN! I want to go! Next year will be great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it will! I missed you this year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had a fabulous time! I liked Robot Andy :) Pretty sweet wakeboarding photos too.

    ReplyDelete