10.23.2010

My New Love

So this week was a little rough. Both Andy and I were either sick or getting over colds, we had tests the beginning of this week at school and we are so sick of LAME teachers who talk about nonsense the whole class period. Andy's also getting a little discouraged about how long his job hunt has been taking. 
Today I decided to think of something nice for both of us...so we went to the mall to return our library books (cool, huh? I think a library in the mall is a great idea!) and I decided we needed to make a stop at See's Candies :) This made us both happy. Then we were just strolling through the mall, pre-shopping for Christmas presents, when I saw a sale sign outside of Anchor Blue. It was buy any 2 items, get 2 items free. So we decided to go in and just take a look. 
I've gotten a few shirts from that store, but today I tried on some jeans and oh my goodness! I LOVE THEIR JEANS! They actually fit me, which is awesome. I don't think I've ever worn a pair of jeans that fit so well. And the best part is, Andy likes that store too! So we both ended up getting a pair of jeans and a shirt for each of us. This mini shopping spree was much needed after the week we've had. Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. I hear really good things about their jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun date guys:) Glad you're hangin' in there with school and job hunting and working, and yes, jeans that fit are a wonderful thing to find!

    ReplyDelete