11.03.2010

This is Halloween, This is Halloween!

Friday night we headed up to Courtney's place. We didn't get there til pretty late, but we had all day Saturday with her, her family and Kate and Nathan and their family! It was a lot of fun. Ollie and Lucas are about 2 months apart and just as cute as can be :)

Can you tell that I absolutely adore them?


The photoshoot of the Tweedles. They looked SO CUTE! The theme this year was Alice in Wonderland...you can see more amazing pictures at vintagegingerpeaches.com :)

Saturday afternoon we went to Bellwood Acres, an apple orchard close to where Courtney lives. There was a pumpkin patch, a store where you could buy apples and other stuff, and a tractor ride to go around through the orchard. Very fun! Okay, I had to put this picture up because A. All 3 girls look so cute! and B. This bench was seriously tiny. I was amazed they all fit on it!

All the girlies, ready for the ride :)


Gorgeous, huh? 

I really liked it there.


They insisted on switching spots and moving around the whole time :)


MODEL SHOT


Cousin love :) Look at Ollie's smile! So adorable. 


So Courtney got out this walker for Oliver...Russ was WAY more excited about it. Haha he was sitting in it every chance he got the rest of the day. 


Ready to go trick-or-treating! I love them all so much. 


Some people go all out with decorating! It makes it fun for the kids :)

After trick-or-treating Saturday night, we headed down to Port Orchard to see Andy's parents! We got in late again, but got to spend a wonderful Sunday with them. We had a spooky dinner at Kate and Nathan's house and had lots of fun talking and relaxing :) 

2 comments:

  1. Such good shots! I think you need to join the VGP blog, want to? We should get Amber on there too... (okay, I'm sure she's a little busy at the MOMENT)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time! The kids looked so cute! I must admit I loved the shot of you and the 2 babies, Holl, you just looked like you were having a blast.

    ReplyDelete