6.08.2011
Lucia Falls
We had a lot of fun this last weekend. One of our adventures was REI downtown Portland and then Saturday Market. REI=awesome. They had a parking garage with free member parking. Saturday Market=not exactly what I was expecting. There were too many people and the booths were all way too close together. And finding a place to park was awful. But it was still fun to try something new. The next day we headed to Lucia Falls...it was about an hour drive and definitely worth it. So pretty.
Of course I had to get a picture of Andy being a dork. What blog post is complete without that?
It was fun to walk around on the rocks and get different shots of the water.
Every time we go to REI, I admire the mannequins sporty, cute outfits. When I put this on, Andy said it was sporty and cute and I said "Like REI?" I was very happy with myself :)
We did a bit of scrambling on the rocks. I really need to go rock climbing someday...I've only ever done it at the YMCA.
Andy by one of the falls. I just cut his hair on Saturday and I think it looks cute as short as it is :) I now call him "fuzzy head", a nickname my family used to use for Ben when he liked his hair short.
This is the main waterfall. It was really pretty and we had fun exploring!
I really like this picture :)
And I love these flowers! I like the little yellow parts and thanks to my awesome camera, I got to capture the beauty with macro zoom.
This coming weekend we are headed up to Lynden for our niece's baptism. I'm really excited to see family and see her take this big step in life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Eeeeeeeee!
ReplyDeleteAndy & Kevin have twinsie hair now (insert joke about Andy being able to grow his back).
Hahaha! You're awesome :) I'm so excited to see you this weekend!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pictures! I love the one of you both sitting by the water! Good old Fuzzy Head and Sporty Cute.
ReplyDelete