5.28.2011

HAPPY HAPPENINGS :)

Life is good. I have an amazing new job at a Chiropractic office, Andy likes his landscaping job, we have amazing families who we love being able to see as often as we do, and my birthday was this last week!
Here's a picture from Time Out for Women, which we went to the end of April. It was really amazing, and I loved spending the weekend with these amazing women in my family :)

Last weekend, we went down to Brookings to see my family. We had a lot of fun together. I love this picture, because Andy looks like a giant! Haha my dad is actually taller than him, but because of the angle Andy looks huge!

Surfing was a lot of fun. South Beach is always good :)

We also played tennis both evenings we were there. The weather was great!

This cracks me up...it totally looks like Andy and Ben are holding hands in this picture.

I love my hubby :)

KID TOWN! I know I'm supposed to be an adult, but I seriously love this place. When we lived in Brookings when I was little we played there all the time.

Andy had fun too :)

Swinging :)

My parents are too cute for their own good.

I totally kicked everyone's booties at Wii Bowling!

It was a really fun trip and I'm glad we were able to make it down to see my family :)

So Andy and I both had the day off from work on my birthday which was awesome. I got spoiled all day, starting with breakfast and unwrapping presents in bed :)

I got to act like THIS all day and Andy still had to shower me with love!

Okay...he's a little weird too...

Modeling my sea star necklace Andy got me...it has real diamonds in it! And the shirt I'm wearing my daddy bought for me :)

Our supplies for going to see the new Pirates movie :) I liked it, but the very first one is the best by far.

As part of my present, Andy set aside some of my birthday money to take me shopping for wall decor. I've been wanting new stuff for our walls and he knows how picky I am, so he wanted to make sure I got to pick it out. And he was such a good shopper that day! He didn't even mind that we went to about 5 different stores before deciding.
So here is the wall BEFORE...

and AFTER! I actually hung these all by myself today while Andy was at work. I am quite proud of myself :)

Here's another item we got that I absolutely love! I really like decorating...and buying new things :)

So...all in all, things are going very well for us. We are happy and enjoying life and wanting summer weather to come soon!

6 comments:

  1. I love all your pictures :) And I'm glad you had a happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the star necklace! You are spoiled.. and I love the wall above the couch.. i'm proud of you too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to both of you! And yeah, I am very spoiled but it's okay with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO fun! All your presents are so cute and happy birthday! Looks like you had so much fun with all of your family! Miss you- wish we could shop together- maybe soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to go shopping with you Crystal! I miss you too and hope we can see each other soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all it totally cracks me up that you took a picture of the wii score on screen! You are a beautiful birthday girl in your shirt and necklace and I love the grouping on your LR wall too. Nicely done! Also, good job Andy for being so sweet to you :)

    ReplyDelete