7.09.2011

California Dreamin'

We got to take a wonderful vacation down to California for Andy's family reunion! It was a lot of fun to get some sun and hang out with amazing people :) The day we went to the beach in Santa Cruz was a blast! All of us girls (and some of the boys too) went out boogie boarding together. Here's our cute picture...

and our silly picture :)

I love little Oli and even though this is the reaction every time I kiss him, I know he loves me too!

It was a lot of fun to have Syd and Tawni stay with us in our hotel room. They were great for us...thanks Courtney and Kevin for letting us steal them!

Emree is such a model the second you point a camera at her...I love it!

And Lucas' smile is so precious! I really enjoyed being able to spend time with family...we had a BBQ, went to the beach, had a pool day and spent a whole day at Great America! Thank you everyone for such a great time :)

And here's the latest addition to our little family...SADIE :) She is only 8 weeks old and the size of my sunglasses and we adore her already!

Here she is in her little home in the bathroom. It's nice to be able to just shut her in there at night and when we're at work. She's a sweetie and we are both very excited to have our first pet together!

4 comments:

  1. Kirk and I are sorry to have missed you all while you were in our backyard! We live in San Jose and I work in Santa Cruz! (until we move to North Carolina in two weeks...). So glad you had such a fun time in a beautiful place with your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaija... we were there for a Mills reunion... we'll have to do a Horch one sometime!

    Holly. I just love this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, North Carolina? Are you moving there for work? And we will definitely have to do a Horch reunion sometime :)
    And thanks Courtney! I like it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of the baby pics (including Sadie:). Holly, you look so pretty and happy!

    ReplyDelete