I really don't feel like writing a whole lot, but here are some recent pictures of our life :) Some of our kitty, Sadie and others from our camping trip with my fam...ENJOY!
Back when she was a baby with blue eyes...
She is getting so big now!
At the beach!
Yoga on the beach with Mom and Katie in the morning :)
I just love all of the pics- so cute! And you look great..... have you lost weight.... not like you ever looked bigger you just look amazing! Miss you! And the pic of Ben and the surf board- too cute! And yoga on the beach looks delightful!
We miss you too Courtney! Crystal-you are too sweet :) I have been trying to just eat more healthy and it just makes me feel better. Next 4th of July all of us girls should do yoga by the lake! And Mom, you look totally cuter than me and Kate in that picture haha. Silly lady :) Love you all!
I just love you! We miss you!
ReplyDeleteI just love all of the pics- so cute! And you look great..... have you lost weight.... not like you ever looked bigger you just look amazing! Miss you! And the pic of Ben and the surf board- too cute! And yoga on the beach looks delightful!
ReplyDeleteYay! What great memories! Also,Sadie is so adorable:)
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, I love my Jared face sitting on the beach. Very funny Holl:)
ReplyDeleteWe miss you too Courtney!
ReplyDeleteCrystal-you are too sweet :) I have been trying to just eat more healthy and it just makes me feel better. Next 4th of July all of us girls should do yoga by the lake!
And Mom, you look totally cuter than me and Kate in that picture haha. Silly lady :)
Love you all!