12.08.2011
Oh Baby, It's CHRISTMAS!!!
Okay, I know Christmas is still a few weeks away, but I'm excited! Here's our wreath for our front door, complete with a reindeer wreath hanger :)
Thanksgiving at the Horch's was a lot of fun! We had yummy food, played volleyball, us girls went shopping and to a Madrigal Feast and we decorated gingerbread houses! It was a very memorable weekend...for many reasons haha. Here we are decorating together...I love all of them!
My completed gingerbread house. Syd helped me finish with the awesome furniture she made for the front. She totally designed and created the couch and chair all by herself! Such a creative girl.
Another angle of my cute little house :)
This will be the most delicious side to eat! I love Pretzel M&M's :) Some of the candy has already "fallen off", forcing us to eat it haha.
Our nativity, gingerbread house and the gorgeous wreath Mallory made us for Christmas :) I LOVE IT! Thanks Mal!
Last Thursday we both had the day off so we decided to have a Christmas prep day! Searching for the perfect tree for our first real Christmas tree :)
We found it!
TADA...all decorated! We searched everywhere to find the right star topper and I love the one we picked.
Me and Sadie with the tree :)
Sadie likes the tree too...at least she likes to crawl around in it. It's pretty adorable :) she just walks around on the bottom branches sniffing and eating pine needles.
We also made sugar cookies! (or shookies as my family calls them) Decorating that many cookies with just the two of us was really fun at first and then we got bored haha. All in all it was a really fun day off and we have our place all ready for this fun Christmas season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love it ALL!!! The star really rocks :)
ReplyDeletecute!!! i love your gingerbread house! i hope we get to see you in the spring too :) love you and miss you!
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE!!
ReplyDeleteHolly Jolly! Sorry I didn't see this sooner. Great photos! You & Sadie look so dang cute by the tree. Looks like Thanksgiving was lots of fun! Nice shookies too. Impressed.
ReplyDelete