1.05.2012

Christmas at the Beach :)

We went to Brookings to be with my family for Christmas. On Christmas eve, we went down to the beach and played volleyball. It was such a beautiful day! So warm and sunny...the weather turned on us on Sunday but I'm glad we had one perfect weather day there!

Gorgeousness.

I love how the sun was shining on the nativity scene :)

Bad lighting, but we needed a group shot at the table!

This was Jared's Christmas dinner...a plateful of ham. His exact words: "Guys, this is the best dinner ever!" Such a funny little dude :)

This is our group shot by the tree. Honestly, this is the least awkward one haha I had the camera in a horrible position so we were all squatting down trying to get in the picture. But this is my fave :)


On Sunday after church, we did a little hike/walk up to the reservoir...it was fun!

I'm really into taking scenery shots too these days.

We hiked up a little trail to this overlook of the beach...so pretty! I love the ocean.



I love this family shot :)
The boys :)


Jared's ears were cold, so this was Mom's amazing solution. I LOVE MY FAMILY!

It was a really fun Christmas! The weather didn't allow us to surf this time, but we enjoyed hanging out with the fam and just relaxing :) HAPPY NEW YEAR! (maybe I'll be better at blogging this year haha)

6 comments:

  1. I love the family picture by the tree!!! utterly perfect is all I have to say :) I say we need to take a trip together to the coast because I've never been there and it is so beautiful!!! love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come baaaaaack! We truly had so so much fun with you guys here. Nice job on the family shot overlooking the ocean. Still looking for the words for the one by the tree :) Also, you look ADORABLE in the volleyball shot!Love, Mom

    Can you guess who I am? "Guys,this is the best dinner ever!"Love, you know who

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Courtney! It looks familiar, huh? :)

    Joce, we totally need to do a beach trip someday because I need to introduce you to the amazingness of it lol

    Hahahahha, Mom, you crack me up :) We had a ton of fun too and can't wait for the next trip...maybe you guys can come up here in the Spring??

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THAT PURPLE DRESS!!!
    I'm so jealous!! I'm kind of mad, but i'm happy you wear it, and it's being loved:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it went to a good home :) THANK YOU! :)

      Delete