Last Saturday Andy got up early and went hiking. I was okay with sleeping in! Haha my work schedule changed again so now I work in the mornings and I am off by 12 or 1pm. I like this a lot better, because I am able to get up and work and then come home, relax, take a nap and make dinner for my hubby! I love being able to do that again. This schedule is better too, because I think it will help me prepare a little better for my future life...sleepless nights, waking up early and hopefully getting a nap in sometime during the day :)
 |
| Andy's hike was beautiful. I love that he always takes lots of pictures...It helps me feel more a part of his experience |
 |
| I LOVE this picture! He said it was just dew, not frost. I like how it makes the Indian Paintbrush look so vibrant |
 |
| Gorgeousness |
 |
| Indian Point |
 |
| The good ole' Columbia |
 |
| He hiked along this. I told him it's a good thing I didn't go...my pregnancy weight might have made me fall! JK |
 |
| We love our kitty cat. So much. |
 |
| And here is my Week 15 picture. Even though I am starting to show, it really just looks like I had a big meal or like I'm just a lil' bit fat. I can't wait for it to look like I'm actually pregnant! |
You're HUGE!
ReplyDelete:) Kidding :)
I totally hated the "showing but people probably just think I'm fat" stage!!! It's exciting when it actually looks like a baby belly until you're overdue and huge!! haha! you look so cute though :)
ReplyDeleteWe never did get our side-by-side preggo picture!
ReplyDelete