4.24.2012

Port Orchard Trip

Last weekend we decided spur of the moment to go up to Port Orchard for the weekend! We were expecting gorgeous weather, so it seemed like a good time to go and be with family :)
Here is little O helping wash the cars. He is too adorable!

Brian, Claudia, Andy and I went out on the boat Saturday afternoon...it was such a beautiful day! I like boats, I want one someday :)
I really like this shot.
Saturday evening we all went down to the beach and had campfire hot dogs...it was awesome.
The kids had a lot of fun playing too, which is always good!
And...last, but definitely not least... I got a crib! Claudia and Kate and I went shopping and we found this beauty. I LOVE IT. They didn't have one in stock, but they are getting one sent to the store here in Portland. I can't wait to pick it up! Thank you Brian and Claudia!!!

2 comments:

  1. I wish we could go to Port Orchard on a spur of the moment. I haven't been out on the boat in a long time. That crib is beautiful!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete