7.14.2012

It's been awhile...

So my laptop is pretty much toast :( and all my pictures are on it so that's why I haven' t blogged in so long. Here's an update though!
We had an awesome family reunion for my dad's side of the family the week of Independence Day...it was so much fun! We were at Wallowa Lake in Oregon and they have the best firework show there! We swam, hung out and the ladies in my family threw me a baby shower :) I got spoiled with gifts and am so excited to be having a baby girl in just 3 and a half months!!! The time has flown by which is great!
My little brother Ben is staying with us for a few weeks which has been a lot of fun too. He's been working with Andy and just hanging out. And today we got to go to one of Andy's cousin's temple sealing. It was beautiful and their reception was at a cool old barn.
So our baby girl is doing great! She is right on track with her growth and is very active! Right when I lay down in bed she starts moving. Tonight I could actually see her moving around...it was amazing. Andy and Ben got to see too :) it is such a weird/amazing feeling to know I am growing a tiny little human.Can't wait to meet this girl!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear she's active! Can't wait to see you at your baby shower in vancouver. You sure have sweet friends:)

    ReplyDelete