July was a very busy month for us! First was my family reunion at Wallowa Lake, then Ben was staying with us for a few weeks and last week we went to Sun Lakes with Andy's family. We've been staying very busy and have been enjoying lots of time with both our families :)
Other big news: last Friday (after Sun Lakes) Andy went up to Lynden, WA to interview for a job at Edaleen Dairy. Everything went well and he starts August 14th!!! So we are busy packing and are antsy to head up to Lynden tomorrow to find a place to live.It is very bittersweet...Vancouver has been so good to us and we've made lots of sweet friends that I truly hope to stay in touch with! But we are both ready and excited for this change and feel so very blessed. The Lord always finds a way to provide what we need, it's amazing.
So I haven't posted (or even taken) a pregnancy photo in a long time! Mostly because my laptop is dead so I just use my tablet thing. I just tried uploading a picture from my tab and it didn't work...bummer. I'll figure something out someday haha. But for a preggers update...I am now 27 weeks along, almost in my 3rd and FINAL trimester :) Our baby girl is 15 inches long approximately and a little over 2 pounds in weight. One of my pregnancy books informed me that right now she looks like a wrinkled old man :) Too funny.
I'm just so happy about this!
ReplyDeleteME TOO!!!
ReplyDelete