12.12.2012

Happy Family

I love being a Mommy...and I love the holidays...and I love my hubby :) I am one happy lady these days. Plus my family is coming for Christmas/Ramsey's blessing! I can't wait to see them! And Ramsey is THE BEST baby ever...I got 8 hours of sleep from 10pm-7am last night...that's right, she only woke up once to eat! I love her :)


Chillin' with Daddy :)

Smiley lady!

I love her

adorable hat


Sweet little legs

My fave sweater

Chunky lil legs!


Andy made her look like an elf...she's actually started grabbing her ears with her hands...it is so cute!

I love this smile...she is so happy in the mornings :)

Ready to go Christmas shopping!

Ramsey's first (of many) mall trip

I love my baby girl

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh she is adorable! I can't say it enough :) How fun! I can't wait to meet her hopefully soon. We got your Christmas card and I love the pics. They're on my fridge of course! I love you guys! Give that little lady a kiss from Auntie Joce :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She gets cuter everyday- how is that possible! What a darling baby Holly! We sure miss you- wish we could come for the blessing..... why is life so crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so pretty! I'm glad to hear you're getting some sleep too. Love the cute sweaters and the angry little elf!

    ReplyDelete