12.02.2012

It's CHRISTMASTIME!!!!

We have been busy getting ready for Christmas and taking care of our sweet little Ramsey. Andy had a cold 2 weeks ago, then I had it for a week and then Ramsey had it for a few days and now it's back to Andy :( It's no fun but I hope it will leave us alone for the rest of the winter. Ramsey was still a sweet little angel, even when she was sick. She's amazing and so sweet and Andy and I feel so blessed to be her parents.
I love the way she sleeps!

Cousin Russell :)

We went to Courtney and Kevin's for Thanksgiving this year and we all wanted to take a walk after dinner. I had forgotten to bring a hat for Ramsey, but we had extra pants so on her head they went!

The whole Thanksgiving clan :) 

Sydney :)

Lucas LOVES her. And he gets a little jealous if Courtney holds Ramsey for too long...he's still her baby lol

1 Month Old on November 25th


I love her smiles :)


She's gotten so big already!

Bundled up and ready to go get our Christmas tree!

We found the perfect one, thanks to Andy's extensive tree knowledge :) He is so picky about Christmas trees, it's ridiculous haha

She sleeps in funny positions...

Love her presh little hands!

BIG smile!

Lil angel

Stockings hung by the window with care :) We have an extra one this year, because Katie will be with us for Christmas! I'm excited. Also, I like how Sadie is trying to figure out how she can reach the stockings 

Regal posture :) Sadie likes Ramsey so far..she always comes to investigate when Ramsey is crying...it's sweet

Still blue!

We went to the Lynden Light Parade downtown last night. It was really cool and we just walked there since we live seconds from downtown Lynden. I really love our little town :) Andy is sick in this picture...sad

Me and baby girl at the parade

After the light parade, we went home and decorated out tree!  I love it :)

Ramsey and I went to church by ourselves today since Andy is sick. It was our first adventure just us two and it went really well! We only stayed for the first hour and I was really happy I decided that because after I got home, she had a huge diaper blowout in her carseat! Poor little lady. Hope everyone's Christmas preparations are going well!!! I love Christmas :)

3 comments:

  1. I don't know where to start. All the pictures are so great. I LOVE the pictures in front of the tree. What a sweet little family and you and Ramsey look so pretty for church. I also love her smiles and her one month outfit. You guys are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad Russ doesn't forget to support her head;)

    ReplyDelete