1.05.2013

Family Visit and Ramsey's Blessing

My family came up to visit/meet Ramsey last weekend. Ramsey was also blessed last Sunday, so most of Andy's family was able to come up for that too :) We really enjoyed all the company...Ramsey liked having a billion people ready and willing to hold her. I have to admit I got a little sad sometimes because I only got her when she needed to eat/be changed. But our families are so awesome and I am so grateful everyone was able to come and witness her blessing....which she cried the whole way through haha. She was SCREAMING and Andy was trying so hard not to bust out laughing. So he made the blessing short and sweet. It was awesome and very memorable :)

Wearing the tie dye/Oregon camo Auntie Katie and I made her

Cutest baby

haha Ben :)

First time being held by Grandpa

I LOVE the ErgoBaby carrier we got her for Christmas

Jared loves Ramsey's mohawk


Such a good uncle :)

AWWWW



Love it :)

Best mohawk picture ever!


Jam sesh :) Nice face, Ben!

Cutest daddy award 

I love how many people are trying to comfort her in this picture

Proof that she does scream sometimes :)



I love my tiny girl :)



My grandma made Ramsey a beautiful blessing dress...she looked so sweet in it. Thanks Grandma!

Getting ready :)

These are all out of order...weird

Blessing outfit :)

I am IN LOVE with these little shoes!


My grandma even made her a bonnet and bought her a cute little bracelet. Her wrist was so presh with her bracelet on :)

Smiles for Uncle Ben

And smiles for Daddy-o :)

Love my fam :)

It was SO bright and sunny that day....beautiful :)

After her blessing I took her to the Mother's lounge to feed her....she was happy after that :)

With Grandma :)



After church, we ate lasagna and stuff at the building...it was the only place everyone would fit!

So happy ;)

haha I love this face :)

The whole group!

Grandparents shot :)

Ben did a lot of walking around the apartment with Ramsey sitting like this...she loved it!

Rams doesn't have a chance of being normal...

like seriously haha

She is so pretty!

She loved when Auntie Katie would sing her to sleep :)

There's my big girl!

So happy

I love her little snowsuit! I took her for a few walks this week and bundled her up in this before sticking her in the Ergo carrier :) 

Waking up after our walk :)

Smiling at herself in the mirror

Chubbiest cheeks and hands ever....and look at those lippers!


Too cute


Goofy baby

We went to Whatcom Falls on Wednesday...Andy is so cute with her :)


So pretty!

Bath time with Daddy :)

We bought her a bumbo so she can sit by herself...she can do it well for about 5-7 minutes before her neck gets too tired.

"Do not kiss me!"

Smiley lady :)

I love her in her swaddler 

Watching TV with Dad

Just chillin'


I love having Andy pick her clothes out :) he does a good job

And another Whatcom Falls picture...sorry they're so out of order! We've been having fun and enjoying the new year so far :) 

4 comments:

  1. So fun to relive our time together. We had the best time ever! She is so very beautiful! that picture of her watching TV had us all cracking up! You and her both look precious in the mirror pic too.
    Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great pics! Her blessing dress was gorgeous and I really like your purple dress :) I love the screaming pic with your mom holding her and Andy standing in the background haha. She is so cute!!! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her snowsuit is awesome!! It made me laugh. I love it! I loved all the pictures. Such a fun and exciting time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pics! Especially of when you came to visit us, good times :)

    ReplyDelete