1.20.2013

Life As We Know It

Now that Ramsey is part of our family, I cannot imagine life without her. She is so sweet and cuddly and chunky and perfect and beautiful and just the best baby ever! She is on a pretty good sleeping schedule now where she sleeps about 6-8 hours for the first part of the night, wakes up to eat and then cuddles in bed with me after Andy goes to work. We usually end up sleeping in til 8 or 9...it's so nice!

I always make Andy take a picture of his girls before church :)

Tummy time on my legs

She's growing too fast!

Nice set up Andy had going one night

Her bum looks GIANT


Too cute

I LOVE this shirt of hers and Andy thinks it's ridiculous


Strong lil lady

We took a trip down to Port Orchard last weekend! It was our first road trip with Rams and she did so great travelling and was a sweet baby the whole weekend. When we got home Monday, she was a little more snuggly and needy than usual. But I didn't mind :)

Her and Bode got to hang out a lot! He is exactly 4 months older than her. ..cute cousins

I love this picture, cuz they're both looking :)

It totally looked like he was ready to hit her and she was ready to block :) Ramsey's gonna have to be tough with 3 boys cousins very close in age on the Horch side!



I love Oli...such a cute, sweet boy

And Brooklyn with her fave Uncle :)

Oh Andy...always ruining a good picture :)

Her eyes are still so blue!

Grandma told me the night before we came, she was so excited to see Ramsey she could hardly sleep :)

I really loves how she holds her presh little fingers/thumbs like this 

Naked tummy time in the morning :)

Focusing on her hand




Andy's Little Foot from when he was a little kid :)

SUCH BLUE EYES!

We went for a walk yesterday as a family 

Love her in her snowsuit

And I love my handsome hubby

He totally got her laughing! I'll try to post the video :)

Ready for church todaY

Getting adored by Tawni

We went on a walk today with Courtney's fam, cuz  it was GORGEOUS!

And we threw chunks of ice onto the pavement. Too fun!


1 comment:

  1. She is growing and changing so fast! I'm glad you captured her noticing her hand. That's one of my favorite baby moments. You and Ramsey are beautiful, Holl.

    ReplyDelete