Ramsey will be a one year old in just two short months...NOT ALLOWED. She is growing up so fast and is so much fun to be around...except the past 5 days or so. Last Thursday she was miserable and had a high temperature and was just super fussy about everything...I think she's working on getting her molars in :( She was completely out of it and not herself from Thursday until yesterday...it was a rough couple days for all of us. But yesterday she was more chipper and we are working on transitioning her back into sleeping a full night in her own crib...not on Mommy or Daddy's chest. (which I find completely do-able
if she's sick, which she isn't anymore)
Anyways...here's some new-ish things that our sweet little lady does now:
 |
| She can stand with minimal to no support now. Holding onto things is more of a comfort to her than anything because she can and has stood by herself for at least a few seconds and the gradually squats down. We're gonna have a little walking girl soon! |
 |
| Ramsey gets into EVERYTHING, including but not limited to: my shoes... (she loves chewing on shoes and laughs when I tell her it's gucky) |
 |
| The DVD's... (and yes, after she makes a mess of one thing she just crawls on to the next) |
 |
| her diaper box... |
 |
| and more of the DVD's. Haha she also likes to get into my craft supplies since we just have an open shelf for them, so I have everything boxed up and only safe things are on the bottom shelves |
 |
| So smiley. She still has 8 teeth, but as I mentioned before, I'm pretty sure she's working on more. And as you can see, she still loves her rings :) |
 |
| I think she was singing when I took this picture, which she does quite frequently now. If we sing to her or she hears a song she likes she'll start "singing" along. She also does a cute little bounce/dance sometimes to her songs from her toys |
 |
| Her little flexing is probably one of the cutest things ever. She does it a lot when she's excited or eating or sometimes just randomly. Andy's mom has told me that when he was a baby he did that too :) |
 |
| Ramsey loves baths again! She went through a phase of hating them but she's back to liking them now. The other night she had two of those little animals (one in each hand) and she was bobbing/trying to pick up another one in her mouth. We were cracking up! |
 |
| She is to a point now where she knows when she's being goofy and if she keeps getting laughs from us, she'll continue being silly. I love it! |
 |
| More singing. I LOVE this little skirt. She is also really good at walking around holding onto things now! |
 |
| Another fun thing is that she loves when we chase her. All we have to say is "I'm gonna getcha" and start going towards her and she will take off! She usually squeals with excitement and does her little snorty noise and crawls super fast away from us. It's really cute |
 |
| She still enjoys going for walks, but I feel like I can entertain her at home now easier than when she wasn't as mobile. But I need to get back in the habit of daily walks! |
 |
| Precious little feetsies :) One of my other favorite things lately (I feel like I have a lot!) is that when Ramsey gets tired she will crawl over and lay her head down on our laps/chest/whatever...it is so sweet :) |
I LOVE how you chronicled her getting into stuff!
ReplyDelete