8.27.2013

Random Pictures

We have still been busy busy! Here are some cute random pictures from lately...enjoy!

Playing with her carseat
Waiting room at the doctor's office for her check up
Tippy toes!
She did NOT want Daddy to put her in the cubby...
But Sadie didn't mind posing for a funny picture real quick
Watching Animal Planet with Daddy...it's their Saturday morning cuddle time :)
I just love her little teeth!
Tawni insisted on getting a picture of them in their matching shirts...Rams didn't want to :)
We went to the fair with Courtney and her kids and Kate came up for it with her kids too...it was fun!
"Okay Mom, how many pictures do you have to take of me by chickens?" Haha she was kinda out of it that day
I love how Bode is sticking his tongue out!
Looking at the baby chicks
So studious
I was cracking up about this! Kate didn't wanna lug her double stroller around so she just put her boys on/in one like this. So awesome :)
Rams likes when Andy snaps
Crazy hair!
I really love her
Oh the tongue :)
Sadie likes our new apartment because of the sliding glass door. She has face offs with dogs/cats from around the complex from the safety of her home :)
Parted my hair on the opposite side one day...it worked-ish
I made a MENU board for the kitchen! I've been meaning to do this for a long time and I finally got around to it. It was super easy...I just picked up a $5 wooden frame from Walmart and used scrapbook paper and a metallic sharpie for the days of the week and the words 'menu' and 'shop'. Then I just use dry erase markers to update our shopping list and the menu each week. I LOVE IT!
She's too wiggly for me to clip her toenails, so this was my solution one day
Prettiest little girl ever
Andy and I went on a date!!!! It was long overdue...we hadn't gone out just the two of us since my birthday when we went to see Star Trek. Crazy! So Courtney was sweet enough to watch our cranky teething little darling for us on Saturday for a few hours. We went to Barnes and Noble, JoAnn's and Panda Express :) It was fun. I also made a date jar where I wrote date ideas on popsicle sticks so we can just draw one out for our dates instead of trying to come up with something last minute. All  the ideas are there; we just have to pick one now!
Zonked out on the way home from church



2 comments:

  1. LOVE the menu board! Great idea :) miss you two beautiful ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect date picture! Rams is so animated now:) love all the pics

    ReplyDelete