Ramsey is so much fun and so awesome! Also extremely whiney and picky sometimes, but what toddler isn't like that? She is such a joy in our lives and I love watching her grow up...too quickly, I might add. Andy and I were looking at pictures from her first birthday and shocked at how much more grown up she is now. Her hair is getting so long and her personality continues to emerge. We love our little lady!
Some of her favorite things these days:
DANCING. Whether it's to music or me and Andy just cheering her on, she loves to dance. Her feet really get stomping sometimes and she's started going up on her tippy toes too. So adorable.
CLIMBING. Boxes, laundry baskets, cat toys, her toys...whatever she can crawl up on she will do it! She loves being able to get onto the couches by herself now :) Sometimes her climbing gets a little scary when she tries to go too high, so we keep a close eye on her.
SNACKING. This girl loves her food! I should mention too that the side ponytail in front is my new favorite. It stays in a lot longer than two ponytails in back and keeps her long hair out of her eyes :)
WATCHING MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE. 10:30am at our house is Ramsey's happy time :) She seriously gets so excited when Mickey comes on the screen...it's adorable. Either Andy or I will usually get some good cuddle time in with her during her show :)
PLAYTIME. Ramsey loves playing with her cousins and friends...she gets very excited when I tell her friends are coming over or we're going to see friends :)
 |
| Picnic time with Tawni |
 |
| I babysit these two boys quite often and I was so grateful to have the double stroller so we could go for a walk on a beautiful, sunny day! |
 |
| I LOVE her little posture. |
"HELPING" MAMA IN THE KITCHEN. No matter what I'm doing in the kitchen, Ramsey wants to "help out". This usually involves her making a mess of some sort, but if it keeps her happy and keeps me sane we're gonna go with it! If I don't let her get up on a chair and "help" she will push on my legs and try to push me away from the counters while crying and saying "Mamamama". So I almost always give in :) Happy baby=happy mama.
 |
| Water play |
 |
| Eating whipped cream |
 |
| This picture looks like she might be crying, but it was actually a squeal of delight/laughter. Such a happy girl! |
And here are just some cute random pictures from the past couple weeks. I've been slacking a bit on the picture taking, but there's still plenty! :)
 |
| All bundled up for her walk with Daddy :) It was cold and she went in the Ergo carrier. I love when he puts his socks on her as an extra layer...such a goof. |
 |
| Love these two! Also the backdrop of this picture is a very accurate representation of what my place looks like 90% of the time...life with a toddler :) She is so great at helping us clean up though and I love that! |
 |
| Oh, she LOVES trying to put her shoes on herself. She used to freak out and throw a fit if I said we were going somewhere and then said jacket and shoes first. (she just wanted to go IMMEDIATELY). But now she goes to her room and helps me find her shoes and jacket and sits down to put her shoes on. I have the best baby! |
 |
| I am the worst at getting preggers pictures of me this time around. I think I was about 25 weeks along in this picture and now I'm almost 28 weeks along. Holy cow, this baby will be here before we know it! |
 |
| I made homemade Play-Doh for Rams and she loves it! She was a little skeptical at first, but warmed up to the idea really fast. I love her little lips :) |
I'm dying from cuteness overload!!!! Holy crap she's adorable!
ReplyDelete