So a couple years ago, my brother Jared coined the term "inside kid" while referring to himself and how he liked to be inside. Haha we love it and even though he says he's an inside kid, he's definitely becoming an outside kid :) Rams is DEFINITELY and outside kid. After nap time lately she will throw fits until we get to go outside, even if we'd already been out before naptime. Right before dinner is when she wants to go play outside and I almost always give in after trying to redirect her to other activities. Fresh air is good for everyone! It just makes it a lot more difficult for me to get things accomplished at home. Oh well. We're building memories :)
Speaking of memories, Katie's WEDDING is this weekend!!!!!! I am so excited and can't wait to see her and the rest of the family and celebrate her and Kip's love :) they are a fabulous couple. I couldn't have dreamed up a better man for her and he's pretty darn lucky to be getting my sweet, kind, thoughtful, beautiful, hilarious sister as his wife. Yay for love! We leave in the morning for Port Orchard for a couple days then down to Portland for the wedding this weekend. I'm excited :)
 |
| One day Andy got off work super early (for his schedule...it was like dinner time) so we walked over to the Elementary school to let Rams roam outside and let him set up his new tent :) |
 |
| She is so cute! |
 |
| She loves being outside |
 |
| Awwwww |
 |
| I took a ton of pictures of her but she was just being so cute and the lighting was pretty :) |
 |
| Playing with Daddy in his tent |
 |
| Park day with Courtney and Lucas! Ramsey LOVES the park now and goes down pretty big slides by herself. She is getting a lot more adventurous! She no longer has a fear of walking on grass/gravel and is ALL OVER the place at the park now. I love it! |
 |
| Jumping on the tramp with the boy cousins...she lasted about a minute and a half before realizing she's too small for that activity :) |
 |
| Lounging and snacking. And looking adorable :) |
 |
| We go to church early with Andy (he has meetings either a half hour or an hour before church starts because he's Young Men's President) and we like to chill in the car for a bit before going in. It's easier to keep her entertained in there. |
 |
| Cute hair! It does not stay in well but it sure looked cute :) |
 |
| I love her trench coat :) found it at a consignment store for like $3!!! |
 |
| Fat silly face :) |
 |
| Lounging at City Park. |
 |
| I LOVE her profile! I am so curious what her little sister is going to look like :) |
 |
| Snack and TV time with Lu |
 |
| Walking to the playground in our apartment complex. It's geared towards bigger kids but she still has fun in the little swing and can climb up the levels (with help from me) to get to the top of the slide and go down. She has fun :) |
 |
| In the backyard behind the play area there's a dog that is sometimes outside...she LOVES it! |
 |
| The dog walked away and she was peeking through the fence, trying to find it :) |
 |
| She found this flower, picked it and tried putting it in her hair :) so sweet! |
 |
| A picture of me! It's a miracle! |
 |
| Such cute little posture :) |
 |
| I found her old soothies (that she rarely used) in the diaper bag the other day and let her play with one for awhile. She thought she was pretty funny. I LOVE THIS GIRL! |
She is the cutest little girl ever!!!! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend :)
ReplyDelete