And here it is above our bookcase. It's a little small, but I still love it.
I didn't want to use all the birds on the tree, so I put them in random places around the apartment...like in our room
And by the kitchen :)
And this was another one of the things Andy got me for my birthday (the canvas thing in the middle). I love the colors in it and even though I'm not a weird bird lady or anything, I like how the two things tie together in that way. I have a very smart little husband :)
I love it all, but I think you ARE a weird bird lady now... I mean, all those birds with the bird canvas as well? I smell a theme coming on! Have you seen "the birds"? It's good.
ReplyDeleteHahaha, oh my goodness you crack me up! I have seen that movie actually..quite interesting I thought lol
ReplyDeleteWhats up with Horch girls liking trees? I got one for my boys room!
ReplyDeleteHaha that's awesome :) And kinda weird that we all like trees.....hmmm
ReplyDeleteTotally :) Oh, to add to your "the birds" theme, you could hang a bunch of crows on string that is REALLY easy to see and tell people that you are really scared of them.
ReplyDeletePS, I actually have 2 fake black crows. Yikes! I'm a creeper!