So this week was the first week back at school for Andy and me! Wahoo!!! I feel crazy busy though, taking 16 credits and working 2 part time jobs...not to mention one of my jobs is entertaining kids for 4 hours right after I get done with school. Oh well, life goes on and we are happy :)
Last weekend, I finished up all my projects I had going because I had a feeling I wouldn't have much time after this week started. Andy's shirt turned out pretty good...he says he likes it, but I (being the perfectionist I am) can find quite a few problems with it. All I know is I got it done!
This first picture is me being annoyed that Andy wouldn't model the shirt himself...
...but then he did and this is what I got. I'm not sure which picture is worse :) Haha.
I'm impressed! Nice work with the shirt!
ReplyDeleteOMG, Andy looks so cute!
ReplyDeleteholl i'm so impressed!!! i wish i could make a shirt haha
ReplyDelete