12.01.2010

It's been awhile


Let's go baby, surfin safari! Thanksgiving morning/afternoon was gorgeous and sunny, as pictured below. My dad told us not to pass up the awesome day to surf, and he was right! It rained all the other days we were there. So we started out our Thanksgiving the right way by catching some waves :)

After surfing picture...notice all the apples in our hands. Surfing wears you out!


We then went home for a delicious turkey dinner. Thanksgiving is the best...you get to be with friends and/or family and stuff your face! What more could you want? :)


I have a super tall brother. His name is Ben and he rocks. 


Walk on the beach! This was the only day besides Thanksgiving that we had a couple hours of sunshine. Oh, how I love Brookings :)

My adorable and awesome brothers and Shiloh (the dog)

I LOVE THIS SHOT. Thanks Mom for taking it!

Another group picture...

KARATE KID. The log was originally standing up on it's end but it was way too unstable to get a shot with Ben standing on it like that!


I just really like this shot because it shows how cute the back of my hair is. Having short hair is the best! So much easier to deal with haha


My parent's new house is super cute...I love it! I'm so happy we got to go visit them :)


3 comments: