So instead of getting a real tree this year, since we're kind of in between apartments and busy all the time, we bought a string of lights and Andy made us a tree :) I love it!

And here's the tree all decked out with our ornaments...well, my ornaments and the one I bought Andy last year. I think it's super cute.

We also decided this is a good year to start accumulating Christmas decor, since we had NONE. I love cinnamon scented pine cones; seriously, they smell amazing.

We looked all over town for a nativity...the only place we found some were JCPenny's and a Christian bookstore in the mall. Nobody carries them anymore! It made me quite sad. But we ended up finding a cute one at that bookstore. I really like it and it was a good price too. Yay for us buying our first nativity set! :)

Our adorable little gingerbread village :) Andy helped a lot with the construction and decorated one house. The rest was all me haha I love Christmastime!
Andy always surprises me with his craftiness :) Love it! All of it :)
ReplyDeleteI really love that tree. Seriously.
ReplyDeleteYOUR MOVING?!
ReplyDelete