2.20.2011

Random Pictures

I know I said I'd put up pictures of the apartment too...I got a call from a very disappointed grandma wanting to see pictures :) Love you Grams! So here they are...
Same bookcase as our last place, turned the tall way now...I like it. The cool candle holder things on the side we got from my great uncle, the canvas is from our wedding, the wooden car Andy built with his Grandpa Horch and the tulips Andy bought me last month just because :) I like having the bookcase this way; I think it fits things better and more of the books can be at eye level this way.  

Here is a view into our kitchen (from me standing on a chair in the dining room haha). At this point we were still in the process of moving/organizing so that explains the mess. Andy has been so helpful with dinners since I don't get home from work til almost 7 every night. 

We bought new pillows (the square ones) for the couch and have our cool IKEA lamp out where it can be shown off. It's really nice to have enough seating in the living room; our last place had an awkward-shaped living room that made it difficult to set up ample seating. We also bought our first rug! Those are all the apartment pictures I have for now...I will try to organize the craft room so I can get around to taking a picture of it...it looks great when it's organized! 


I love Andy. He bought me an orchid for Valentine's this year. You can't see it very well; I should've taken a closer picture, but I love orchids! They stick around forever. I like the yellow speckles on this one.  

I went to a friend's baby shower yesterday; it was a lot of fun. We played this game where we had 12 different sandwich bags full of white powdered stuff (some related to babies, some not) and we had to guess what each one was. I won the game, so these cute blocks were my prize :)  

Yesterday, we went out to a lake in Camas to see if we could find any wildlife for our Mammals class...no luck. But we had a nice walk around the lake, Andy pushed me in a tire swing which was so fun but I felt dizzy for about an hour after, and on the way home we saw this GORGEOUS sunset! Yesterday was a good day :)


1 comment: