3.22.2012

No one mourns the WICKED!!!

I have totally been in a blogging rut! But I am determined to get out of it :) Haha. Last Thursday Andy and I went to WICKED down in Portland at the Keller Auditorium!!! My sweet Uncle Dave bought us the tickets and they were literally FRONT ROW seats! I was amazed and so happy and grateful. Seeing a show that close up really got my heart racing. It was so fabulous!

Here we are all dressed up before the show in our cute little apartment. While I was getting ready Andy asked me if I wanted to pick his outfit out. I was quite puzzled but said of course, and then he said he knows how much that stuff means to me :) Gosh, I love him.

Here I am after the show. I was on a cloud that night :)

"Who can say if I've been changed for the better...but because I knew you, I have been changed for good."

Thank you Uncle Dave!!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had so much fun!! I love your dress! so cute! miss you and love you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss you too!! Can't wait for baby boy to get here for you :) And yes, we had a blast! You guys should def go when it comes to Utah, it's an AMAZING show!

      Delete