4.03.2012

Just for fun!

I saw this on Pinterest and I thought I would go for it! Something fun to keep me occupied and I thought I might get some inspiration from it. What a great way to make sure I update my blog more than once every other month too! It makes me look back at old photos too, which is always awesome to do.

Day 1: My reflection. I look just like my mom, especially in this picture and I love it! So here is my "reflection" picture. We took it when I was at BYU-Idaho and she came over for Mom's weekend...we had a lot of fun.

Day 2: Color. I posted this on another blog I have with my sister-in laws but not on here yet. I made a birthday board a couple weeks ago so we can keep track of family birthdays in a cute way! It's in our hallway and I LOVE the colors in it.

Day 3: Mail. This is totally boring, but this was today's mail. I do not claim to be a good photographer and I'm not attempting to do it with this challenge. Just something to keep me busy and thinking :)


Tomorrow's will be a good one...stay tuned :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this photo Challenge thing1 (and not just 'cuz I'm on day one!) You are amazingly cute and creative Holly!

    ReplyDelete