6.17.2012

Gorgeous Weekend!

Andy's brother Greg and his girlfriend Susan and their sweet baby Bella came to visit us this weekend! We had a blast just hanging out, getting to know them better and playing with Bella. She is such a cutie! And such a happy baby...it's amazing. 

On Saturday we went for a hike in the Gorge called Elowah Falls on the Oregon side. It was a beautiful, hot day so when we came around the corner to the falls and got showered by freezing cold water it felt great! And then we got to warm up in the sunshine :)

The hike was very green and only about a mile and a half round trip.

Susan taking pictures of Greg and Bella. They are such a cute family!

So interested in her surroundings! I love that little girl...she is just the sweetest thing ever.

Elowah Falls was probably about 200 feet tall and absolutely gorgeous. They weren't too many people on the trail and I was happy to get shots without random people in them. We also stopped at Multnomah Falls on the way back, because it's the largest and most famous one in the Gorge. SO TOURISTY though! We could barely walk on the trail because there were so many people. Crazy! It was such a nice day though.

Here I am, hiking at almost 21 weeks, yeah baby! I really enjoyed this hike because it wasn't too long or difficult and it was very pretty. We need to do more hikes like that this summer to keep me in shape! I've been feeling really good lately...I have a ton of energy most days and usually end up not taking a nap because I want to get a million things done. This Wednesday should be the big day to find out what our little Hondy is...wish us luck!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great weekend! So excited to hear if Hondy will ever have a real name :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right. Beautiful hike and beautiful baby girl.
    (my baby girl looks pretty awesome too).

    ReplyDelete