Wow, we are having a girl! So crazy and exciting and awesome. It is SO NICE to finally know what gender she is because now I can start shopping/decorating/having fun with this! I just switched baby doctors and I am much happier with the new place I'm going to so that's nice. During the ultrasound, the lady was explaining what everything was and answering my questions and it was such a wonderful experience :) We looked at all her vital organs and everything first to make sure everything was healthy and in place. Our baby couldn't be more perfect and we couldn't be happier! She was wiggling around during the ultrasound a lot too and that was so amazing to see. The ultrasound tech said she was going to check for gender and then before typing 'female' on the screen, she SLOWLY said, "This is a....little girl." The tears just came. I was so happy to finally know and I cannot wait to meet our precious, beautiful baby girl. I looked over at Andy, who was smiling silently to himself and squeezed his hand. I couldn't be more happy and we went to Target after the appointment to make our first official baby girl purchase!
 |
| I adore the little sailor look! Haha I'm also not a huge fan of pink, so I'm trying to find things in other colors...girl clothes really are cute! And addicting! |
 |
| Here I am at 21 weeks :) I bought this pink shirt today in honor of our little girl! |
 |
| Baby room colors! Okay, they did NOT turn out well on the camera. But this is just for a general idea. I'm doing lilac, light-medium grey (not olive green like it looks in the picture) and light yellow (not butter yellow like the picture, but more of a soft, light yellow). It's gonna be adorable! |
 |
| Look at that gorgeous profile :) |
 |
| Such a little lady, crossing her legs and all. She's done that both times we had ultrasounds. Silly girl! I love her already and can't wait to meet her. It's all a lot more real now :) I also can't wait for when Andy can feel kicks and stuff, that will be fun! Should happen soon cuz she is very active! |
SHE IS AMAZING! It's funny how you looking at her makes you cry and me looking at you so cute and pregnant makes me cry. Lotta cryin goin on :) We are very blessed. Is she sucking her thumb again?:)
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute Mom :) I can't believe I'm making you a GRANDMA! Haha and yeah, I think she is sucking her thumb. So much like her mommy :)
DeleteYEAH!!!! I love her already! She looks just adorable! And your colors are to fun! I was thinking she was sucking her thumb again too! Are you registering?
ReplyDeleteThanks Crystal! I love her a bit too haha. I registered at Target and Babies 'R Us...we're going to update the Babies 'R Us one tomorrow to put more girly stuff on it!
DeleteSo Cute!! I can't wait! You look so cute/good little mama :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Joce! I still am dying to meet Booker!
DeleteShopping for girls is WAY too addicting!
ReplyDeleteThose colors are so cute! I have been seeing lavender/purple a lot more lately and love it! I want to do Emree's next room in lavender and coral. :)
Yeah, and I want to buy her so many things already! Haha ooh, lavender and coral would be awesome. I like my colors cuz it's just my wedding colors with lavender added in :)
DeleteI love baby Hondy so much. I was worried that if she was a boy, she wouldn't like the name Hondy. But now, it will all work out!
ReplyDeleteKidding :)
Hahaha, she's totally getting called hondy :) i love her too!
Deleteoh Holly! Little girls are amazing having a baby changes your world so much for the better and there is nothing greater than seeing your manly husband turn to mush over his little girl. Its the best congrats!
ReplyDeleteHaha yeah I cannot WAIT to see Andy as a daddy! I'm so excited to see you next week :)
Delete