10.15.2012

More baby room pictures!

So here is the rest of the baby's room all set up. I am so ready for her to get her and be in my arms instead of my belly!

This is the other side of the room...it's actually a really big bedroom, which is super nice! 

This is the rocking chair that Andy's mom rocked ALL of HER babies in! We are both excited that it gets to stay in the family and that many more Horch babies will be rocked in it :) And I recovered the chair pads all by myself! Haha it was my first time doing that, so I was quite proud! 

Here is the beautiful quilt Claudia made for us hanging on the crib...

and here's a full view of it. When I saw the pattern for this quilt I fell in love with it and I really love how it turned out! 

Almost 38 weeks...gah! I feel so giant all the time now but I'm happy that my baby girl is healthy and active :)  Pregnancy is really one of the most interesting things to me...it amazes me that women are able to house a tiny little human and provide all that they need to grow. It is the craziest/most exciting/most emotional/scariest/happiest thing in the world.  

6 comments:

  1. It all looks so adorable! That little girl is going to be here so soon. The last few weeks go by the slowest though, at least they did for me. I hope everything goes smoothly and quickly for you. I can't wait to see what she looks like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amber! Hearing you say it looks adorable means the world to me :) Haha and yeah...I'm kind of going a little stir crazy but I'll survive...I can't wait to see what she looks like too!

      Delete
  2. Holly you are adorable!!! This room is adorable! And that baby is going to be ADORABLE!!!! I can not wait! Hang in there mama :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Jocelyn you are so sweet! She better be adorable :)

      Delete
  3. The room and quilt are beautiful, and the chair pad looks great! I'm so proud of you Holly Renae. The picture of you didn't show up on my computer :( I will see you soon though. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mommy! I can't wait to see you too!!! Like seriously :)

    ReplyDelete