10.30.2012

RAMSEY RENAE IS HERE!!!

Andy and I welcomed our baby girl, Ramsey Renae Horch, into the world on Thursday, October 25th at 3:23pm. She was 7 lbs 12 oz and 20 inches long and is the most beautiful and precious baby I have ever seen. We are so in love with her and she really is a perfect baby...she nurses like a pro, sleeps a lot and can sleep through lots of noise (5 of her cousins came to visit and she slept the whole time). We took our first outing tonight over to Courtney's for dinner and she did GREAT! Here are a bunch of pictures :) I've been taking pictures like a mad woman! I feel so blessed to have the priveledge of being a mom...especially to such a perfect little girl. Andy's pretty crazy about her too.

After my NATURAL deliver...that's right, I'm superwoman haha

Proud Daddy

GRANDMA! She flew in Friday morning and has been SUCH A BIG HELP the past few days! I get to keep her for 2 weeks :)



First outfit :)

Ready to head home and so happy

Kisses :)

All strapped in

He holds her like this all the time...he calls himself a human boppy. Love that man!

Grandpa and Grandma!



Getting love from her cousins :)



WIDE AWAKE (pretty sure we took this at like 2am haha)

She sleeps with her mouth open like her mommy :)

So much long blonde hair! I love it

Tie dye from her Grandpa :)

This sleeper thing is giant, but so convenient and she LOVES it

Matching headbands

She is so sweet


Proud parents

She loves Daddy! And the Converse socks Aunt Mallory got her :)

Grandma :)

So presh!

Me and my baby girl on her official due date (today, October 30th) . So happy she came to us early!

First outing...PSYCH! Mom and I got all ready to go for a walk downtown, got her all bundled up and ready to go...then we looked outside and realized it was RAINING. Next time we'll look at the weather first :) haha

Ready for her first sponge bath!

We are a happy family!

LOVE this :)

Don't know why this one got tacked on the end, but first family picture :)

9 comments:

  1. She is so precious and adorable!!! So happy for you guys :) You make a perfect, darling little family. And you look amazing in your hospital pics for having just delivered a baby naturally!!!! Way to go Momma! I love you guys and I can't wait to meet beautiful Ramsey in person :) LOVES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is making me just sick with how bad I want to come and see her! She is so beautiful. Take advantage of your mom, I cried when my mom left me alone with the baby for the first time :) Love you, you guys are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, that was me (Kate). Nathan isn't that gushy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so cute! I love the "first outfit" photo....her little cheeks and hat-too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing for having just delivered a baby! And way to go, superwoman! Natural births are THE BEST. (And I've got two surgical births to compare my natural to, believe me, I know! ;) CONGRATS. I miss you!

    And I don't think I've ever seen Andy smile so much in pictures before! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so adorable! Congratulations. Being a mom is so much fun, and you are going to be such a great mom. I am so happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love feeling your exitment to be a new mommy! She's a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the pictures of Andy holding her! He's such a dork, I love it.

    ReplyDelete