11.20.2012

Sweet Little Lady

WE LOVE THIS GIRL! She is such a great baby and even though I am exhausted, we are all so happy.

Ladybug

She is totally a thumb sucker!

Grammy and Ramsey :)

I love catching an Andy smile on camera! The trick is to make him laugh




Love the hands

Andy with his girls :) haha



Pretty blue eyes...I hope they stay that color!

Sadie is funny in this one 

First real bath

First walk!

Lynden is such a quaint little town...I love it here!

When we got home, she was all bunched up like this...too cute!

So pretty

Sadie OWNS Andy haha

Such a good daddy


Love the heart bum pants!

I think she looks like Andy with her hood on

We went to one hour of church last week...wahoo!!!

All dressed up

Gettin some love from Brooklyn 


I love my fat baby

Matching sweaters!

Adorable huh?


Not a happy face...but cute outfit!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you thank you for posting!She is SO darn adorable! As a side note,Dad called Andy in the wrap "Link". I love the matching sweaters on you and Ramsey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite post on your blog ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable and I love all the pictures!! I NEED to meet her soon or I might die :) Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete