Life is good. That's all I've got to say. Ramsey is awesome and we enjoy everyday with her...even when she decides to scream at us in the evenings :) Haha even when she cries she's adorable though and Andy and I can't help but laugh. Andy is enjoying work too which is great! He's in the ice cream department now :) We've just been working and playing with baby girl and getting more used to life as parents. It's funny how I don't miss AT ALL being able to do whatever I want whenever I want. I don't mind scheduling things around my sweet little lady and I love having her with me at home to keep me company while Andy works. Rams and I try to get out and go for walks on nice days, which we've actually had a lot of this Winter! We are very blessed to live in such a beautiful place. So here's some more Ramsey pictures...I know that's the only reason people look at the blog and I love it :)
 |
| Sunny morning in her room checking out her hand :) |
 |
| I let Sadie in her room too when I am there to supervise |
 |
| I look like I'm preggers again haha...I promise I'm not! |
 |
| Rams loves this little rattle and has been chewing on almost everything lately |
 |
| Andy went for a hike last week without us...he's been going by himself to scope out what hikes would be safe/fun with a baby. It's really good for him to be able to get out in nature...he's a nature boy |
 |
| You can kinda see the San Juan Islands through the clouds/fog |
 |
| Just chillin' in Uncle Kevin's chair |
 |
| "See, look at my cool rattle!" |
 |
| I love a clean baby after bathtime ;) |
 |
| Ramsey is now 3 months old! She smiles a ton, laughs every once in awhile, loves attention, likes to grab/chew on things, likes to grab hair and can roll from her tummy to her back. She is trying SO HARD to be able to roll from her back to her tummy too, it's cute. She is also very talkative which I adore! Blowing spit bubbles is another specialty of hers |
 |
| I LOVE HER |
 |
| Haha |
 |
| After baths, we cover her up in her towel and she kicks/pushes it off of herself while squealing...it's adorable |
 |
| These tights rock...they are actually supposed to go up that high. I want some lol |
 |
| Ready for church last Sunday |
 |
| Syd made Tawni a dress out of 2 scarves...now that's talent! |
 |
| My face is weird, but Rams is too cute! |
 |
| Chunky legs :) |
 |
| Once she can move that big ole' noggin of hers she'll be able to roll over! But for now, she enjoys being on her side and rolling from her side to her back |
 |
| "Woah Dad, I like your fish pants!" |
 |
| Nap time :) |
 |
| Such a good daddy...to Ramsey and Sadie :) |
 |
| Love the little arch in her back! |
 |
| Pretty blue eyes :) |
 |
| I love this outfit...she is finally big enough to wear it :) |
 |
| Yesterday we went to Larabee State Park in Bellingham and walked down to the beach...it was a really pretty day |
 |
| Hahah :) |
 |
| Gorgeous huh? |
 |
| I love my fam :) |
 |
| Lion pose...obviously |
 |
| She is sooooo pretty!!! |
 |
| I love this shot |
 |
| I really like this picture...thank you random stranger for taking it for us :) |
 |
| She looks mad :) |
 |
| Napping on Aunt Courtney's bed :) |
Love her!
ReplyDeleteShe is getting so big! Booker had a rattle just like that but it was boy colors and he LOVED it too! How funny. You guys are such an adorable little family :) love and miss you!
ReplyDeleteSHe is SOOOOO CUTE! I want to snuggle her! And you look awesome! Love mommy life- wish we could hang out all the time- miss you!
ReplyDelete