| Long annoying hair |
| After the hair cut :) |
| I love it! |
| and I love this little lady |
| Laughing at her daddy-o |
| She loves this little pink zebra my friend Jocelyn got her :) |
| Hahah! |
| Love this face |
| She was sleeping like this the other day...arms wide open :) |
| Mallory had her baby about two weeks ago! We went down to see him and he is so perfect and adorable and handsome |
| And Bella and Greg and Susan were there too :) So fun! |
| Ramsey is a GIANT next to her new little cousin |
| The boys with their babes :) |
| Look at the difference in head size! |
| And here too! |
| We just bought her this little outfit and I am SO in love with it! I love a little sailor outfit :) |
| All ready for church |
| Me and Mal with our babies! They will have so much fun together! |
| Love her |
| For our Valentine's date we went to a Japanese hibachi grill place in Bellingham...it was decent food and Ramsey liked watching the guy cook! |
| Just a little head |
| Valentine's outfit :) |
| I seriously am obsessed with her |
| Getting so big! |
| haha Sadie :) |
| I had to start strapping her into her bouncer seat because she's been bucking herself down and almost off of it! Haha |
| So chunky |
| We went to the beach on Saturday as a fam |
| I look EXACTLY like my mom in this picture, it freaks me out! |
| Hahahaah :) |
| Oh, Canada! |
| kisses for Little Foot :) |
| Russell loves Little Foot! |
| So big! |
| Going so bald! |
Oakley sleeps with the arms too! what funny kids. I stole a bunch of these pics of the boys.. but not the day three hair no make up one of me haha gross
ReplyDeleteShe is getting so big! Crazy how fast time goes. I LOVE your haircut! It's so cute!
ReplyDelete