 |
| I love this girl so much! Hard to believe she's almost 5 months old already! |
 |
| She loves being on her tummy! Now that she can roll, she rolls to her tummy every time we set her down |
 |
| I put her hair in a little rubber band one day...Andy was not amused haha |
 |
| These 3 pictures were all taken during a 20 minute nap... |
 |
| She is always changing positions |
 |
| So presh :) |
|
I finally got a computer but all my pictures uploaded out of order and I can't figure out how to rotate them too! I have a lot more pictures to share but I want to get this all figured out first.
Rams did have her 4 month check up a couple weeks ago and she was 13 lbs 10 oz and 26 inches long! Turns out she's in the 95th percentile for height and only 50th for weight...who would've guessed that!? Andy and I are both crazy about her and we love seeing her personality come out more with her laughter, smiles and demanding screams at times :) We've got a sassy one on our hands!
She is so pretty! Her eyes capture my heart.
ReplyDeleteLove her!!! Who knew that we would both have tall kids!!?? haha so random :) We miss you guys and love you!!
ReplyDelete