4.09.2013

Life Lately

We have been busy, busy, busy! It's nice to just relax at home. Here are some pictures of recent happenings :)
Last Wednesday, Rams and I attempted a hike with Andy...

FAIL. It was SO MUDDY and I was miserable traipsing through the mud. So Andy, being the wonderful and understanding man that he is, suggested we turn around. I love him. We did hike for about 30-40 ish minutes though and he got to try out his new backpack that he just got. So mission accomplished I guess?
My Grandpa and Grandma Fletch came to visit us!!! I am so happy they were able to make the trip over here to meet Ramsey and see us. They are both so sweet and Ramsey thought so too!

She was completely enthralled with Grandpa, it was adorable. We hung out at our place then walked around downtown Lynden...they love antique stores so it was the perfect place for them :) We also walked to Edaleen and got some delicious ice cream and then they took us to dinner at Red Robin. Even though it was a short visit I was so happy to see them and so grateful they could come!
Just reading in Uncle Kevin's chair...no big deal

She sat in a high chair for the first time this weekend! She just played with toys and babbled while we ate. I am excited for when she starts eating...I think I'm gonna start in the next week or two since she's almost 6 months old. We'll see though...I just want her to stay my baby forever.
Chillin' with Daddy on Conference weekend. We really enjoyed General Conference...it is always so uplifting and much needed. Rams did pretty good for it too. Oh and our other niece got baptized this last weekend! I don't have any pictures, but I had the privilege of giving a talk at her baptism. Andy's parents came up for the weekend so that was fun to spend time with them again!

Such a big girl! She needs to stop growing please.
I love her.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe she is almost 6 months old!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting these. I love the ones with Fletchers!I can't believe how many different adorable expressions she has now. And your hair- SO cute!

    ReplyDelete