| Relaxing in the sun |
| So pretty |
| What is it with babies falling asleep so easily on Grandmas? It's so not fair :) but I love it! |
| Rams and Oakley...they're about 3 months apart which makes a BIG difference now but it won't later :) |
| Andy is the best |
| Happy Easter! Andy's dad BBQ'd burgers and we hung out outside after church...it was wonderful! |
| I love this picture of these two |
| And of course Uncle Andy and Uncle Aaron played on the tramp with the littles |
| I love her eyes so much |
| The morning after we got back she slept in til 9...road trips wear this little lady out! |
| Happy to be back home :) Courtney did an amazing photo shoot with Rams yesterday, I love it! |
| Happy morning time :) |
These are all so adorable! I can't believe she let you put those glasses on her again:) She is really getting some cute expressions! The striped shirt one is too sweet for words. Looks like you all had fun!
ReplyDeleteOh and she looks like her Daddy in the last pic :)
ReplyDeleteshe is so cute I still can't believe how fast they grow up :)
ReplyDelete