6.03.2013

Hangin' Around

We have just kinda been chilling at home lately...taking a few walks now and then but last week was kind of rainy/cold. This week, however, is already starting out sunny and will stay that way! Yay for sunshine! It's crazy how much I let the weather control my mood...not that the rain makes me sad; I'm just happier when it's sunny. I should fix that haha. This weekend was very relaxing...I was a little under the weather so Andy helped out a ton with Ramsey and made sure I took naps when she did. He is such a good daddy and a wonderful husband. I couldn't survive without him! So here are some pictures of Rams lately, since my new camera came in the mail last week! Yay :)

I LOVE that you can see her little toothers in this picture!

New block toy Courtney is lending to us for a bit...Ramsey loves it! And she pretty much pulled herself up to this standing position BY HERSELF. What the heck

Goofy baby


I love how happy she looks here

Out for a little walk last week when it was still coldie

So I go to get in bed the other night and was about to start clearing stuff off when I noticed there were FIVE books on our bed...all of which had been read that day. It was too funny; I just had to take a picture!

Just chillin'

She is getting so strong and big!

haha

Just relaxing in her tub :)

She gets lots of love when we go over to her cousins' house!

My new camera has panorama mode on it...this is us just hanging out at the Price's after Sunday dinner :)

1 comment: