6.07.2013

Prettiest Baby Ever

I am so obsessed with Ramsey! Seriously all my pictures are of her...it's craziness. It has been really nice and warm and sunny this week. This morning it rained which I actually think is a nice break from the heat. I really like Washington.

Sitting out playing in the sun

After her bath one night she was crying and exhausted and just wanted some cuddles...so sweet

We met up with some ladies from church at the beach this week...that was fun!

Watching the other kids play



Oh the face :)

It was a GORGEOUS day!



AM Beach with Courtney and her kids...we also met up with Mallory and their cousin Kaylie! That was a lot of fun

We got doughnuts in downtown Bellingham and then went to the park so the kids could play more...it was warmer at the park than at the lake!

Oh geez :)

Love these girls! (and my little one is asleep in her carseat in the background)

I got her this toy cuz Andy and I both had one of those as kids...she likes it! She's clapping for joy!


Strollin' like a big girl!


SO GOOFY

I took her to the park and she was LOVING the swing!

Her highchair came in the mail this week! It was the first time in a long time we sat at the table to eat :)

So happy to have her own chair :)


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful photos! I bet you like that new camera. I can't believe how grown up she is looking! My favorites are the after bath one and the profile one in her sun hat.Oh, and the one of her in the swing looks SO much like you when you were a baby!

    ReplyDelete