6.17.2013

We Love to be Outside!

We try to get out as much as possible these days...it's good for everyone and helps keep Ramsey happy and entertained. Andy had a good Father's Day yesterday...he is such a great dad and I am so thankful for his hard work and dedication to our little family. Ramsey adores him and gets so excited when he gets home from work each day!

We went for a walk as a family and Ramsey got to try out her hiking backpack! She liked it...Andy is a dork

She mostly liked to suck on it haha

Her face is the cutest!

She likes to be standing up by herself now, but she really isn't that stable yet...hence my nervous face

Andy went on the Father/Son campout for our Branch last weekend...he had fun and took his hammock to sleep in. So last week he set up the hammock to make sure everything was ready to go. Rams and I played outside while he did that

Such a handsome man :)

I love them together

Ramsey really liked the hammock!







New exersaucer! Courtney and the boys were over the day it came so they helped us set it up. Rams was so happy and excited; she loves that thing!


Courtney got this cute furry thing for Ramsey...it's adorable!

When i get ready in the morning, Ramsey now likes to be sitting on the counter playing with the different lotions/things

So happy

She also likes checking herself and me out in the mirror, love her!

I love this little girl so much!


1 comment: