9.13.2013

Crafty Re-Do's

I had some decore items that I was bored with and wanted to change. So I did :) Here are some before and after pictures

I made this last March and I liked it a lot...
But since Ramsey was born, I've been wanting to change it so I could add all of her cousin's birthdays to it. I really like how it turned out...although I have to say it was quite tedious painting all of those tiny clothespins haha
Andy and I had painted this a couple years ago and I just had some cool pictures from some of our hikes taped on it...
Andy came up with this awesome idea: a cute/funny faces Ramsey board :) I love it! Most of the time Andy is totally the one thinking up these creative, crafty things...I just figure out how to execute it and make it look awesome haha

3 comments: