9.20.2013

Random Fun Pictures

At least once a month I have to do a random pictures post, because I seriously take SO MANY PICTURES. Haha last week though Andy and I went to Bellingham to get our Enhanced Driver's Licenses so we can cross the Canadian border. After that we went for a nice drive (because Rams fell asleep in the car within minutes of being in there) then we picked up Panda Express for lunch and headed to the park to eat it/play a bit :)
I love these two. And yes, Ramsey can feed herself with the pouches now! Yay


Awwww

Me and my tiny girl
We've been trying to go on more family walks in the evenings now...I used to go on afternoon walks pretty much every day but I just feel like I'm so busy now that it hasn't happened. It's a nice time for me and Andy to chat and for Rams to get out of the apartment. On our walk last night, she was randomly waving at things...it was silly.
Goofy little girl
I love those little shoes...especially with the shorts!
I started coaching volleyball this year with my bro-in-law. We coach the 7th and 8th graders through Lynden Youth Sports. It's actually really fun! We've only had one game so far but I really enjoy it. It gives me an excuse to figure out different cute ways to put my short hair up too :)

Our version of a horsey ride....she loved it!

Cutest husband award
Ready for a walk on a cold evening

I was trying to make the same face as her...I know I'm not as cute :)

Silliness
She was smacking her lips a lot the other night and I got some funny pictures out of it
:)

3 comments:

  1. Holly I think your little girl is just as adorable as you!! I hope one day we can move closer to Washington so we can get together again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is so cute! And that baby... gosh!!! Adorable! I love you guys! :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Rams look so pretty on the dock!

    ReplyDelete