9.23.2013

Finger Painting

One day last week I decided to be adventurous and make some edible homemade finger paint for Ramsey. I got the recipe off of Pinterest of course :) here's a link to it:
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/254805291390821693/

Step 1: Make your finger paints!
Step 2: Get your adorable little baby undressed
Step 3: Tape a piece of paper to the high chair tray
Step 4: Put some paint on the paper and see what happens
She didn't really know what to do with it...but I think she ended up having fun. I made the paint a little too thick though (cooked it for too long) so I think next time I make some I'll do it better.
Confusion :)
Once I gave her a spoon/paintbrush she lost pretty much all interest in the paint itself haha
Cheesy little girl...I love her!
Oh and Andy made homemade salsa last week...it was DELISH! He's the best :)

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! Ramsey's facial expressions are adorable :) I think I'll try this out!

    ReplyDelete