10.18.2013

Fall is in the Air!

I love crisp Autumn air...and the beautiful colors the trees turn...Fall is gorgeous! It has been so nice and sunny here and I am loving every minute of it! Ramsey likes to get outside too and nice days make that so much easier for both of us :)
One day she got OBSESSED with these leaves
She was waving them around and trying to keep her balance at the same time
Her legs look really tiny in this shot :)

We went to Stony Ridge Farms with Courtney and her kids to pick out pumpkins/explore. I love this pumpkin tree! Haha
I don't think Rams gets quite enough attention
So cute
She did NOT want to take this picture haha
Awwww....Tawni is like Ramsey's other mom. She helps with anything and everything I will let her!
My first time in a corn maze..whoo!!!
So many choices
Cutest girl ever
The chosen ones :)
She was sucking on this squash like it was a bottle...cute

1 comment:

  1. It's great to see the giant leaves you were telling me about! You look so pretty Holly! And of course Rams is beautiful too! And smart. And strong :)

    ReplyDelete