Ramsey has grown up so much even just in the last couple of days I feel like. She is walking all over the place now and makes a cute little noise by saying "ohhh" and hitting her mouth like a little Indian :) I love her so much and she is just so much fun to be around. She's gotten very silly and super funny. Andy and I were talking the other night about how weird and nice it was when she couldn't move at all. I can't even imagine that now!
| Ready for an evening walk and looking adorable |
| Cheesey little baby playing with her baby |
| Awww, hugs. She really is obsessed with this doll. It's so sweet to see her give the doll kisses |
| Just chillin' |
| Sneak peak at the tutu I made her to wear on her birthday. SO FLUFFY! I love her little pose too |
| Hahahah! She LOVES playing on this cat toy...she just sits there and bounces for minutes at a time |
| Out for a walk on a GORGEOUS autumn day! |
| She was very tired |
| Ramsey loves to be holding my hand. I kinda love it too :) |
| Trying to get a picture of her in this cute outfit... |
| She was not cooperating... |
| AT ALL :) |
| Silly Sadie decided to take a nap on the doll bed one day |
| And she was hiding under Ramsey's toy that same day. What a dork |
| Tooth brushing time after her bath |
| She isn't the best at brushing her teeth but she likes doing it, which is really all I can ask for at this age :) |
| Out on a beautiful day with Courtney and Lucas...we had a yummy lunch from Trader Joe's and looked at boats at the waterfront :) |
| Cutest little girl EVER!!!! I love this hat and I adore her smile. And yes, she can now stand up all by herself and take off walking...she no longer needs furniture to help her get up |
| Being silly |
| Hahahahah. I love my girl more than anything :) |
AHHHH! So freaking cute! That tutu is adorable and I can't wait for more birthday pics soon. I can't believe she's almost a year old! MIss you two cuties. LOVE YOU
ReplyDelete